Note, this is only a translation. Please refer to the German version as the legally binding text.
1. Subject matter of the contract and scope of application as well as changes to these T&C
- a) The Course Finder platform is an offer from andré martin – it solutions & research UG (hereinafter we) and allows course participants and course providers to post and book leisure and sports courses online.
- c) We reserve the right to change these General Terms and Conditions of Business, as well as supplementary contractual conditions, to a reasonable extent and to adapt them to the current legal provisions and functionality of the platform. The users will be informed about the changes in good time and have the right to object to changes within 4 weeks. If there is no objection, the changes are considered accepted by the user. The current version of the general terms and conditions of business and use applies.
2. Beginning of the term of the framework contract and individual contracts - contract term and termination
- a) The term of the framework contract begins with the completion of the registration process on our platform, which gives the user the opportunity to book courses and to post their own courses as a course provider.
- b) Individual functions of the Course Finder platform are chargeable. If the user wants to use these, he concludes an individual contract with us.
- c) If one or more individual contracts concluded with us have a minimum term, the framework contract can be terminated at the earliest after all individual contracts have expired.
3. User Responsibilities
The user is prohibited from misusing the platform and its functionality. In particular, the user undertakes:
- a) not to give false information regarding his identity as a course participant or course provider and to keep this up to date, to use the platform only for its original purposes and to disregard neither national law nor international law and regulations, as well as no rights of third parties ( copyright, trademark and personal rights).
- b) not to post or link any courses or information with illegal content, in particular immoral content with a pornographic background that is harmful to children and young people, as well as racist content that glorifies war and/or violence or trivializes it.
4. Release from Claims by Third Parties
Before posting texts, image files, photos and logos or brands, the user undertakes to check whether he is authorized to use them and to indemnify the Course Finder platform against all third-party claims. At the same time, the user grants us the right to use the uploaded content on the platform free of charge, revocably, indefinitely in terms of time and space.
5. Platform availability
In contrast to paid services, free services and functionalities of the Course Finder platform are not payable and can be changed or discontinued at any time and without prior notice.
Claims for damages against us are excluded regardless of the legal basis, unless the damage is based on intent or gross negligence on the part of the legal representatives, employees or vicarious agents.
This contract as well as all concluded individual contracts are subject to the law of the Federal Republic of Germany to the exclusion of the conflicting norms of international private law and the UN sales law. The place of jurisdiction for disputes with us relating to this contract is Dresden. The place of performance for agreements with us is Dresden.
Last update: 06/25/2020